A multiple JUNO & CCMA Award winning entertainer, Dallas Smith is one of the most celebrated artists in Canadian Country music history, amassing 18 Canadian gold-certified single, 3 Canadian gold-certified albums, and 4 Canadian platinum-certified singles, including “Timeless”, “Drop”, and “Trippin’ Point & Wastin Gas”.
Smith is the first and only Canadian Country artist to have 11 #1 singles, and the first to have 22 consecutive Top 10 singles. He has received 35 CCMA Award Nominations, and 11 CCMA wins, along with 5 Juno Award Nominations and 2 JUNO wins. His CCMA Award wins include, Album of The Year, Male Artist of The Year, Single of The Year, and he is reigning CCMA Entertainer of the year, two years running.
• Dallas to premiere his new single "Hide From A Broken Heart" exclusively on the 2021 CCMA Awards (11/29
• 2022 National headlining tour to be announced 11/22, in tandem with "Hide From A Broken Heart" single announce + pre-add/pre-save launch.
• 11 career country #1 singles and half a BILLION combined streams to date
• 5 CCMA Nominations (2021), including: Entertainer of the Year, Single of the Year, Fan's
Choice, Album of the Year & Male Artist of the Year.
• 35 career CCNA Nominations and 11 CCMA wins, including: Entertainer of the Year (2020/2019), Top Selling Country Album (2020/2017), Male Artist of the Year (2019), Album of the Year (2017), and Single of the Year (2017).
• 5 JUNO Award Nominations & 2 JUNO Award wins, including the award for JUNO Country Album of the Year (Lifted).
• 3 Gold albums, 1B Gold singles and 4 Platinum singles (Music Canada)
• Dallas co-hosted the 2019 Canadian Country Music Awards with Billy Ray Cyrus.
• #1 Most Played solo Canadian Country artist of 2020 (MediaBase)
• The only Canadian Artist to have 22 consecutive Top 10 singles
• The most #1 songs by a Canadian Country artist ever, in the NielsenBDS era, surpassing Shania Twain.
• Past festival tour dates include Faster Horses, Watershed, Big Valley Jamboree, Country Thunder, Boots & Hearts, Calgary Stampede, Cavendish Music Fest
• Most recent headlining tour was “Friends Don't Let Friends Tour Alone” (Fall 2019) with Dean Brody and MacKenzie Porter.
• 500,000 concert tickets sold as a country artist.
• Smith is the creator of the charitable organization, Lifted, which is a non-profit committed to ensuring mental health services are accessible to anyone in need.